Department: Noon Pharmaceutical Terminal Division | Recruitment: Several
Annual salary of 200,000 to 300,000 yuan Meal supplement, transportation subsidy, year-end award
Regional Promotion Manager Duties:
1, complete the implementation of the marketing, product, academic, publicity, promotion and other strategies;
2. Responsible for collecting, sorting, and analyzing competitive product information in the region, doing product and market research and analysis, and formulating and implementing differentiated marketing programs based on different regions;
3. Participate in provincial and regional sales meetings and accompany doctors in county and districts to visit doctors, understand customer needs, discover and solve problems and tap potential, and assist new and old customers in the region to complete incremental targets;
4. Coordinate the company's publicity materials, product materials and training materials resources, and timely conduct product training for provincial and district teams;
5. Develop regional promotion plans and assist provinces and autonomous regions in organizing academic promotion conferences in various places;
6. Cultivate and guide the promotion managers in each province;
1. Medicine, marketing and other related majors, college degree or above;
2. More than five years of pharmaceutical sales experience, with chain experience is preferred;
3. Familiar with drug knowledge, have certain promotion experience and product explanation skills;
4. Have good communication and coordination skills, as well as organizational management capabilities.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com, and we will arrange someone to contact you as soon as possible!